Park Hill Schools' Association (PHSA)
What is the Park Hill Schools' Association (PHSA)?
The Park Hill Schools' School Association is a registered charity (Registered Charity number 288263) which aims to:
- Raise funds to enhance the children’s development and enjoyment at the Park Hill Infants and Junior schools.
- Encourage a positive link between parents and the schools.
- Create social activities for children, parents and teachers.
As parents and carers of children at Park Hill Infants and Juniors, you are automatically members of Park Hill Schools’ Association (PHSA).
Our 4 key events are:
● Summer Fair (July)
● Fireworks Display (November)
● Christmas Fair (December)
● Family Bingo Night and AGM (March)
We also have smaller events such as the after school Playground Snack Shop and Bag2School/Genie Recycling and serving refreshments during the schools Sports Days and the Infants May Country Dancing. These events may only require your help for 30 minutes once a term!
Please show your support by attending one of our coffee mornings and finding out how you can get involved. By each of us contributing a little time and talent we can make a huge difference to our children.
What are we raising funds for?
Park Hill Junior School:
- The PHSA is now raising money to be used towards Phase 3 of the Junior school Playground Improvement Project which will begin next year. The project will create more space for outdoor play and discovery for our children.
- The money donated to the Junior school was last year used for the Second Phase of the Playground Improvement project: 2nd tyre park, 4 new benches, chess board, Roman numeral hopscotch and compass markings and outdoor stage were installed.
These Playground improvements have been put in place to promote the children’s independence, confidence, self-esteem, interpersonal and social skills.
Who to contact
Co-chairs: Rosie Carlow and Emily Adams
Treasurer: Irena Silina
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit and Like our PHSA FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/parkhillschoolsPHSA
How to raise money FOR FREE!
Stikins Name Labels (https://www.stikins.co.uk)
Need to buy name labels for your child's new uniform? Please try Stikins name labels that need no sewing or ironing. We will earn up to 30% commission for our schools.
Please quote our special code when buying labels: 15355 Or, use this link: https://www.stikins.co.uk/?NAME-LABELS=15355
Matched funding and charitable donations enable us to make up to twice as much money on an event, which really helps us reach our fundraising targets. Many companies have schemes whereby they contribute to charities like the PHSA. Ask your employer! What have you got to lose?